SulAmérica operates in people protection segments, in health and dental, life and personal accident insurance, as well as asset management and private pension.
In 2019, the Company’s operating revenues totaled R$22.3 billion. On December 31, 2019, SulAmérica Investimentos, the asset management business, had R$46.0 billion in assets under management.
With approximately 3.8 thousand employees, SulAmérica conducts business through an extensive and diversified distribution network that includes more than 39,000 independent brokers, besides distribution partnerships and commercial branches that support sales & distribution.
With more than 7.0 million customers (individuals and companies) and 100% of revenues generated in Brazil, SulAmérica’s administrative headquarters is located at Rua Beatriz Larragoiti Lucas, 121 in Rio de Janeiro.
To provide protection and well-being to individuals and organizations, at all stages of life, creating value in a sustainable manner through a relationship of trust and respect. [SULA 6/GRI 102-16]
To be recognized as the best option in the markets we serve, fulfilling our clients’ needs with excellence through a close and solid relationship with our colleagues, brokers and business partners, seeking a balance between growth and profitability [SULA 6/GRI 102-16].
- We are guided by the satisfaction of our customers and brokers
- We value our staff and teamwork
- We seek healthy and long-lasting relationships with our partners
- We always aim for the best results and the continuous improvement of our operations
- We fulfil our promises, preserving our commitment to sustainability [SULA 6/GRI 102-16]
Last update: December 14, 2020